Members of Elkus & Sisson, P.C.’s Wireless Telecommunications Practice professionals have helped the nation's leading carriers, land owners, building owners, and tower companies work through myriad regulatory and business obstacles to advance into one of the most critically segments of the economy.
Our professionals have expert knowledge and extensive experience in all facets of ground and building leasing, cellular tower leasing and related real estate matters, to include experience with handling representation of parties on all sides of the leasing, purchasing and/or disposition transaction We provided regulatory counseling to the nation's leading wireless carriers to ensure efficient compliance with government regulations and also private companies and individuals for their land or buildings.
The Wireless Telecommunications Practice professionals possess significant government, policy, and litigation experience and understand the legal, technical, and operational issues wireless companies and private individuals face today. Our Wireless Practice attorneys previously served in management, acquisition and zoning positions with in telecommunications companies, our attorneys know the key industry and government players and understand how decisions are made. This expertise allows us to provide clients with a full range of services to meet their business needs in a manner unmatched by any of our competitors.
The Wireless Telecommunications Practice professionals regularly advise our clients regarding cellular tower and antenna leases, zoning, and lease and tower acquisitions and dispositions. We help our clients evaluate the economic benefits of these projects and the burden any such arrangements may have on the client or the client’s property in the future. We regularly counsel our clients regarding:
- Negotiation of cellular tower leases
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Zoning issues
- Valuation issues
- General compliance matters
- Acquisition and dispositions of towers and antenna leases
- Tower siting
Our Wireless Telecommunications Practice professionals has amassed extensive experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating thousands of cellular tower, rooftop and ground leases and purchase agreements, along with all related agreements, including:
- Raw Land and Structure Leases, including rooftop, water tower, utility pole, smokestack, etc.
- License Agreements
- Purchase Agreements
- Cell-on-Wheels (COW) Agreements
- Termination Agreements
- Renewal Agreements
We have the experience of having represented both wireless carriers, as well as land and building owners, so we know the process and understand how to strive for the best value and protection for your property.
Wireless Telecommunications Practice professionals a very familiar with federal, state and local telecommunications law and is your resource for experienced wireless telecommunications law professionals.
We assist carriers in regulatory compliance matters, local franchising and rights-of-way management, easement/servitude acquisition, contract negotiations and business litigation, including consumer class actions.
Telecommunications Legal Assistance for Facilities Based Providers
We assist facility-based telecommunications carriers by:
- Assisting with regulatory filings to remain compliant
- Negotiating and drafting franchises for access to local rights-of-way or assisting with permitting in those states that have “eliminated” telecommunications franchising
- Drafting and negotiating easements/servitudes for crossing public and private property
- Negotiating and administering construction contracts
- Providing assistance and guidance in permitting processes
Resellers Can Find Necessary Telecommunications Law Help
Legal Counsel for Wireless Carriers and Antenna Site Operators
Our Wireless Telecommunications Practice professionals are committed to providing clients with the most up to date telecommunications law and regulatory information.
- Legal counsel regarding site acquisition, construction and management companies for administrative, transactional and litigation matters
- Assistance with all phases of wireless operations, to include site acquisition and construction, and operations and management
- Support throughout transactions related to the purchase and lease of antenna sites for both freestanding towers and the placement of equipment on rooftops and water towers
- Negotiation services for leases involving private properties and publicly owned sites
- Obtaining access easements for utilities
- Assistance when resolving environmental concerns, including Section 106 approvals, and obtaining FAA approvals for towers
Telecom & Zoning
We have extensive experience handling telecom related zoning issues before local governmental entities and participation in the zoning approval process for the placement of specific wireless telecommunication towers and antenna on public and private property.
Whether you need a legal problem resolved, regulatory assistance, or a consultation, contact our Wireless Telecommunications Practice professionals today to benefit from our many years of experience in the industry.