Receiving Compensation After a Motorcycle Accident Injury
We realize money doesn’t make up for the pain of your injuries or the grief of losing a loved one in a motorcycle accident. However, we can help you move forward by fighting hard to get the compensation you deserve.
In Colorado you are entitled to receive compensation even if you were partially at fault. Colorado is a comparative fault state so your compensation will be based on how much of a role you played in the motorcycle accident.
In addition to the pain and suffering associated with a motorcycle accident injury, the motorcyclist and their family are left dealing with:
- expensive medical costs
- lost wages
- difficult insurance negotiations
- potentially long-term or permanent disability.
Our personal injury attorneys will strive to recover damages associated with:
- Medical costs
- Pain & suffering
- Loss of income
- Future lost wages
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Punitive damages
- Funeral & burial expenses
- Loss of services, care or assistance
What to do after Being Involved in a Motorcycle Accident
First and foremost you will want to seek medical attention or seek medical attention for anyone else involved if they need it. Once you have done that then there are a number of additional things you should do:
- Report the accident to authorities.
- Exchange name, phone number, and insurance information with the other party.
- Get as much information from witnesses possibly a video witness statement using your phone.
- Take photos of the accident.
- Search for a top rated motorcycle accident lawyer.
- Schedule a free consultation.